Spiral bound inspiration

by - Sunday, March 09, 2008




There is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost.

-Martha Graham

I love inspirational and motivational quotes so when I found this great
quote notebook project from iHanna's Blog I couldn't resist making one for myself.

Simply get a nice spiral bound notebook. Custom cover it with fabric jacket if you like. Fill pages with your favourite quotes and embellish to your hearts content!


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Christy,
    This is really really cute. I love the colors and the way you put the saying on the front cover, and the bird! A very inspiring inspriational notebook! Great job!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am Anthony I really like your web site I enjoy crafts to u should check out my web page www.antsmcr.blogspot.com and leave me a comment

    ~Ant~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is very pretty! Isn't quotes the greatest things to collect? They don't take much room and they give so much back! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER