Kids craft: Happy daisy paper flowers
- Used waxed paper cups
- Coloured felt pens, crayons, coloured pencils, paint
- Craft sticks/ Wood skewers
- Glue gun/Craft glue
- Coffee cans, milk carton, small flower pot/vase
1. Used waxed paper cups (especially those with cute printed patterns) can turn into a garden of happy daisies! Cut paper cups into strips leaving a one inch gap in the bottom of the cup. Fold flaps and cut edges into rounded corners.
2. Glue craft stick or wood skewer onto paper cup flower. You may paint the craft stick/skewer if you like.
3. Draw a face on paper cup flower. You may use colored pens, crayons, or any medium you desire.
4. Stick flower into a recycled flower pot (recycled coffee cans, milk cartons etc).
5. Enjoy your paper cup flowers!