Fruity inspiration

by - Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Pears are one of the most delightful still-life objects owing to their serene simplicity and organic beauty. For ages, they have been subjects of paintings and artworks. Imbue a sense of quiet tranquility to your home or office space with fabric pears. Make them in botanical, toile, calico, linen, floral or pastel prints to harmonise with your space.

You can find the lovely pear patterns here:

Small pear (and apple) pattern from UK Lass in US
Calico pear pattern from Scribd

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Did you make these? They are adorable! I love the patchwork, I will need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cindy! yes i made them myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I like how you used your patchwork to make these pears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pears!
    Kind regards,

    Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
    from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to hate pears when I was a kid, but I really love them to eat now. This is the first time I have seen fabric ones, I really like them. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are sweet - I love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER