Oh, this game is fun. Cindy tagged me for Six Unimportant Things about Me blog game and as promised, here it goes:
1. Feed me anything but duck. We had a little duck pond in our backyard back in the 80's and for some reason that made me swore off duck for the rest of my life!
2. I worked as a radio DJ after graduating from college. I am what you would call a "rock jock."
3. My favourite scent is Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop. Very heavenly, inspired fragrance!
4. Snowmen make me happy so I collect them-figurines, ornaments etc.
5. My favourite snack is empanada, a deep fried or baked pastry filled with sweet/savoury fillings.
I enjoyed playing tag so I hope you will too. So I hope my lovely blog friends would like to play along... Rachael of Sweet Nothings, Suzanne @ Create Fun & Mess, and Louise @ Home is Where the Heart Is. Try to tag six people if you can!