Among others, the award invites me to list six things that make me happy right now. So here it goes:
Six Things that Make Me Happy Right Now
1. Waking up to the sound of birds chirping near my window.
2. Walking barefoot on wooden floors.
3. Reading Oprah's What I Know for Sure.
4. Seeing my avocado seed sprout some leaves.
5. Using and enjoying the lovely scent of Body Shop's Spring Orchid lotion.
6. Watching the Beijing Olympic Games on tv.
I put up a little clothesline organizer/bulletin thingy today. I decorated it with a dress up doll paper ornament from Kiddley. You can download the paper doll template here.
Notice the clothespin birdie? How romantic is the notion of having birds perched on a wire. Here's my simple tutorial:
- Make some fabric/paper birds in spring time colours and decorate with beads, buttons and ribbons.
- Gather some wooden clothespins.
- Hot glue birds to clothespins and let dry.
- Use on your clothesline organizer or use as paper clamp.