Sewing wristlets for fun

by - Tuesday, September 16, 2008



I made a couple of wristlets using Splityarn's easy to follow zippered wristlet tutorial. Finally, I made something that has practical, everyday function! This wristlet is roomy enough for a mobile phone, coin purse, keys and cosmetic essentials. Great to bring along for those quick shopping errands. Thanks to Splityarn for sharing her easy to follow tutorial. There are also some more practical projects to try like the ones featured here and here.

And oh, check out Matthew Mead's fabulous halloween/fall template page. Lots of cute stuff in there. Have a great Tuesday!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. christy!!!

    i missed reading your blog.

    you know what, i'm still surprised you don't have an etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and a really handy idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute, I have the same tutorials. I havn't tried the wallet yet, it looks complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wristlets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so handy to have. Its quite a nice feeling to make something and then use it.
    Love the fabric you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sewed these by hand? you rock. also, THANK YOU so much for the link to Free Design Goodies. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Because of this I have discovered your truly sweet blog with so many project ideas. This bag is something I should definitely make. This way I can leave my "suitcase" at home when I have to run a quick errand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty and practical little creations! Your hand stitching is just amazing :D...yes I also think an Etsy store would be great! Have a lovely week Christy :D Gx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER