In the reading nook

by - Saturday, April 25, 2009


Today I'm just gonna kick back and read a lot of books and cookbooks and maybe do a bit of crafting (jewelry making, anyone?). I've also printed the cutest, fun and free bookplates from Helen Dardik of Orange You Lucky to stick to some of my new and old books. I love Helen's art!

So what books are those on the table, you ask?


Among others, I want to thank Autonomous Artisans Blog for featuring my shop's table pear plushie decor item on their homepage.

I leave you with this beautiful quote to contemplate on:

“Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.“

– Howard Thurman

Have a beautiful and blessed weekend!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. i want to be alive!! i used to be alive but my focus has changed and now i have no time to be alive. am i making sense???
    nice quote by the way
    %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great quote! I love it. That's what I'm doing right now... my dream! Congrats on the great publicity!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bookplates. Off to have a look. Well done on the feature too. Cate

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER