Breathe deeply

by - Monday, July 20, 2009


Image from Kind over Matter

I just added this beautiful, kindhearted blog to my daily blog reading list. I found it on Twitter and I just love its crafty, positive, glowing vibe! Amanda & Jenn are out to transform the world one crafty project at a time. C'mon and join them in the feel good, crafty caravan! Put them on your daily reading list too, will ya?

As of the moment, they have a Printable Affirmation Gift Set that you can download from their site. Give yourself and your friend this gift of affirmation and encouragement. You may want to share this gift on your blog too.

Inhale.


"Today may I breathe and let it pass."

Exhale.

All is well.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER