Getting ready for Bug Doll Swap!

by - Monday, July 20, 2009


Image from Blinking Flights

I recently signed up for Rebecca's Bug Doll Swap on Twitter. It is my first ever doll swap and I am so excited make a cute and pretty bug for my Danish swap partner Isa. I am equally delighted and excited to receive something handmade as well. Nothing beats a handmade feeling!

Rebecca has worked hard on making a beautiful bug pattern and tutorial for the swap and I'm so delighted to share that the said pattern is also available for everybody to download and try! If you'd rather want a ready made bug you can check out her Beecah Blinking Flights shop on ETSY!

Thank you Rebecca for organizing this fun doll swap!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER