Kawaii Goodness and Yozo Craft

by - Tuesday, January 12, 2010


These are matryoshka mini trash bins that my brother gave me last Christmas. Aren't they cute? I can't bear to fill them with  ummm, trash! I've made them into bits and bobs and button bins.

 

I saw this cute Japanese Kawaii Matryoshka Monthly Schedule Book  on my favorite  ETSY shop 3point5dollars and I just had to have it!  Oh you gotta visit 3point5dollars new Japanese kawaii and zakka shop YOZO CRAFT.  The shop is brimming with irresistible zakka supplies for your crafting, sewing, baking and gift giving fun!

Here are some lovely things from YOZO CRAFT that I'm drooling over....








You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I couldn't use them for garbage either!!! So many lovely shops. I want 1 of everything you featured! Have a great week, Christy. Continuing to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. It's been such a long time since I lost my grandmothers, but I think of them all the time. It helps to keep their pics with me in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what cute things! Those darling bins would be just lovely full of candy!!!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOW CUTE! The bins ARE too adorable for trash...I think I'd use them for storage as you have.

    I LOVE the water bottle bag at Yozo craft..."the girl in the red hood" just KILLS me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo many sweets... You find the best things, Christy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeppp! can i have one of everything?!? you always have the best finds. thanks for being you
    %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I give up! I am going to go ahead and buy that Japanese masking tape. Everytime I see it, it makes me smile!

    Amberly
    http://sweethead.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet trash cans! I think I'd use them for threads and bits of fabric...if at all! :) Too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I'm popping over for a look now. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER