Crafting goodies at Sweet Tidings ETSY

by - Tuesday, March 02, 2010

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. How adorable are these?!?
    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea, so cute!
    where do you find the stands for those pegs?? do you buy a pack or do they come separately?

    xx rosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty and cute. Are they used for decoration purposes?

    Hi! I found your blog via Zakka Life's blog. You have a very creative and pretty blog. Very interesting. I hope you didn't mind that I commented here.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute! I just snagged one for myself. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are just adorable christy, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER