One of our favorite crafting holiday is just around the corner! I love Easter and this wonderful season brings in so much inspiration and creativity. It is awesome news that Swedish crafters Stina of Sagolikt Pyssel and Stina Bergren of Get Lucky have teamed up to create an English verison of Finally Easter: An Online Craft Class!
The class begins on March 20 and ends on April 1. The projects will include favorite crafts from the Swedish class and two (2) brand new projects especially designed for English version online class.
This class is hosted on a private blog and registered participants will have access to the PDFs of projects and patterns, as well as a digital kit created by Karli of The Gnome Hut. Participants can also hold an online chat at the end of the online class if they wish!
Anyway, I have signed up for the online class as I love Swedish style crafts! It's only $14 USD to avail of all the cute projects, patterns and of course be in good company. Did I mention there is a giveaway too?
If you're interested to join the online class just visit Stina's blog post here and sign up. I hope to see you in the class too. I'm so excited about the projects lined up. There will be 2 weeks of crafty Easter fun!
- Bunny slippers to keep you company as well as your toes cozy!
- Hoppy Easter-banner project from Karli to welcome the new season and holiday with a cute banner!
- Placemat to make a festive Easter table
- Easter bunny to sew and cuddle
- A festive headband to spice up your holiday outfit
- Easter recipe as a crafty girl has to eat yummy treats
- Napkin ring to add a special touch to your Easter table
Seeya on the online class!