Sponsor Giveaway from Joli et Simple ETSY
We welcome the beautiful new seasons of Spring and Autumn from both sides of the world with a fresh, bountiful sponsor giveaway from Catherine's just opened ETSY shop Joli et Simple. As the shop's French name translates to nice and simple in English, this beautiful ETSY shop offers beautifully designed and lovingly handcrafted Joli Jewelry at all price spectrums, handmade fabric items, rare vintage jewelry finds and treasures. Do bookmark the shop as more vintage items and handmades will make their way to the shop in the coming days. You'll even see handmade dolls and even softie patterns soon!
Sweet Tidings readers can also avail of 25% Mother's Day discount sale on Joli et Simple Jewelry from today until April 30, 2010. Just write "sweettidings" in the message to seller section upon checkout.
For this sponsor giveaway, one lucky Sweet Tidings winner will receive the following Joli et Simple sweet prize pack consisting of the following items:
1. Three (3) fat quarters of super cute Japanese fabrics
2. Brand new Victorian style tea towels
3. 4 pieces 2"x 2" tile cafe coasters
4. Vintage 1960 Jack and Jill Annual Book
5. Two balls of Sublime Angora Merino Yarn
How to join the giveaway:
1. To enter the giveaway, just visit Joli et Simple on ETSY and leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite item from the shop is.
2. Readers who blog, tweet or share this giveaway link on their Facebook page will receive additional points. Please leave your links in a separate comment and please don't forget to include your email address in your comment on your blog profile.
3. Readers who bookmark or fave the shop on ETSY will likewise receive additional points. Please don't forget to mention your etsy name in your comments. The winner will be drawn by the giveaway sponsor.
International readers are welcome! This giveaway is open to readers worldwide and will expire midnight of April 29, 2010. Good luck everyone! Big thanks to Joli et Simple for sponsoring this giveaway.
Update: The competition is now closed. The winner will be announced soon.