In the Mood for Peppermint Pattie Brownies



I've got the sweetest friend in the whole wide world! She sent me this lovely M-Cups from Fred and Friends and  pretty Cath Kidston tea towels . I can't wait to use the matryoshka cups when I make some Peppermint Pattie Brownies later. These tea towels are too pretty and I think they should be for eye candy and decorating purposes only. It's a shame to smudge these lovelies with cake batter, don't you think? Thank you sweet C for these lovely gifts! 



Later in the evening, I should find some time to do some overdue crafting for the blog and shop. I've been eyeing the Cloud + Raindrop Mobile Project on Burdastyle for months. I have been slow on the crafting front lately and fast becoming a DIY Disaster! 



Get the Rain + Cloud Pattern on Burdastyle

To my U.S. based readers, please don't fail to enter the Japanistic Sponsor Giveaway as it is ending pretty soon. An adorable Paris Tote Bag Parlez-vous Japonais Papier Creature Land Bento Lunch Box are up for grabs. 

Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

  1. That is an amazingly wonderful gift! Thanks for the cloud mobile link. I'm so into clouds right now it's ridiculous. I've just about bought every digi-scrapping kit I've seen with a cloud in it...just for the cloud! Craziness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Kathryn and I and Andrea met up recently Kath bought those M cups!!!!
    Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love those M cups!!! I saw them in a shop recently and am kicking myself I didn't buy them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the measuring cups, they are so much fun!! Go the clouds, they are adorable, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whata nice package to receive! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have those measuring cups - so much fun. Love the tea towels - they look too pretty to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh, I love the cloud mobile! I will make one for my little baby's nursery.

    I was lucky to receive the beautiful M cups from my special friend too, we're lucky to have such beautiful friends... with good taste too : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you so much!