Gnome lovers of all ages would love this easy garden inspired craft project. The materials can easily be obtained from craft stores or from ETSY. Make this enchanted container garden to add a bit of magic to unexpected corners of your house. Enjoy!
Potted Gnome and Mushroom Garden Tutorial
- Mini terra cotta clay pots, 2 1/2" (6.35 cm)
- Styrofoam ball, 2 1/2 " ( 6.35 cm)
- Spanish moss
- Glue gun and glue stick
- Miniature plastic or styrofoam mushrooms
- Miniature gnome figurine
1. Firmly insert styrofoam ball inside the mini terra cotta clay pot.
2. Using a glue gun, cover the exposed portion of the styrofoam ball with thick clumps of spanish moss for a wild, organic look.
3. Glue miniature mushrooms to the surface of the moss covered ball. Add a miniature gnome for a magical effect.
4. Water your little garden with lots of good wishes!