Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello, I'm back!

Hello there! I missed you all!  I'm officially back from my vacation visiting family and friends. I have a new cuddly baby niece too! I missed reading all your blogs and I promise to catch up with everyone as soon as I can.

There has been no crafting and baking happening in this blog lately but with these new books given by family and friends I am so inspired and motivated to make, bake and create!


You gotta take hold of a copy of Clare Young's Scandinavian Needlecraft book. The projects are really gorgeous. There are felt bird garlands, reindeers, totes and cute baby booties to make. Oh my!




Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That garland looks gorgeous! And do-able, have to get that book now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. those little booties are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that book too - it really is gorgeous! Can't wait to make some of the Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear you're back safe and sound :) what gorgeous books too, I can't wait to see what you create from them! Gxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! :D
    And the books look wonderful - Pretty Little Presents is catching my attention at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo I need to get my hands on that lovely scandinavian BOOK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you so much!