I would like to take a moment to thank you all for loving and supporting the handmade spirit and for tirelessly reading this blog. Thank you for all the wonderful comments, inspiration and friendship. This blog has come a long way and I will certainly do everything to make it as interesting and fun as possible and at the same time cover a wide range of topics to foster the handmade spirit and experience. Of course, Sweet Tidings will always be your daily source of what's cute, zakka, kawaii, fun and beautiful!
As a way of saying thanks, I have a Happy Thanksgiving Giveaway sponsored by the most wonderful zakka and handmade shop in the universe- Yozo Craft. Just like you I crazy about all the cute and affordable goodies that Yozo Craft offers such as sewing riboons and lace, kokka fabric, natural fabrics, buttons, handmade items, crafty paper, rubber stamps, zakka items, stationery goods, decorative tapes and stickers. There is even a dollar shop to suit your budget. It's one of the best online places to do your early Christmas shopping.
Enter the giveaway after the jump.You can win a $20 dollar coupon from Yozo Craft by entering this giveaway! How exciting is that?
How to enter this giveaway:
1. Tweet or share the giveaway on Facebook.
2. Visit YOZO CRAFT and tell me what goodies you would want to buy if you have $20 coupon.
3. Leave a comment on this post. Don't forget to enter your twitter or Facebook links.
4. Please include your email address in your comment for me to easily reach you in case you win.
5. The giveaway ends midnight of Saturday, November 20. The winner will be picked via random.org.
Have fun and good luck!
Update: The giveaway is now closed. Thank you for participating. The winner will be announced as soon as Yozo Craft has drawn a name.