Sweet Tidings 6th Day of Christmas: Earth Angel Ornaments
Create a constellation of adorable, windblown earth angels to add a natural touch to your handmade home. Hung from a tree or garland or festooned on a handmade twig wreath, these sweet little angels will bring joyful sweet tidings to the holidays.
- Wooden doll pegs
- Hessian/Muslin fabric scraps
- Hemp/Jute twine
- Glue gun and stick
- Pinking shears
- Tamale corn husk
1. Attach wooden peg doll to its circular base using a hot glue gun.
2. Cut a piece of hessian/muslin fabric approximately 3.5" by 4.5". Fold 1/2" from the top. Cut edges with pinking shears. Wrap fabric around the wooden peg and secure the edges with hot glue.
3. Apply a bit of hot glue on the top of the wooden peg and attach a piece of ribbon hanger. Wind jute twine around thetop to create the angel's hair.
3. Make angel's wings from a piece of tamale corn husk. Attach to the back of the peg doll's body.
Yay, we're halfway through the 12 Days of Christmas! Hope you've been enjoying the recipes and proejcts so far. Happy holidays!