No doubt about it, cookie cutters make the easiest, most convenient templates for whipping up last minute Christmas ornaments. Make a batch of your favorite cookie cutter felt ornaments today!
- Christmas inspired cookie cutters
- Felt fabric in Christmas colors
- Embroidery floss
1. Trace cookie cutter into stiff cardboard. Cut-out shape using scissors.
2. Using cardboard template, cut two pieces of felt (front and back).
3. Outline shape of felt fabric using running stitch. Embellish with buttons.
4. Attach string loop on ornament. Make as many ornaments as you like.