Amidst the reverlry and festivity of the season, let's not forget the real meaning and message of the season. These handstamped sachet ornaments will not only add humble simplicity to the holiday atmosphere but will also remind you of divine tidings of love and joy.
Joyful Message Sachet Ornaments
- Unbleached muslin fabric
- Red embroidery floss
- Needle and thread
- Red button
- Jute twine
- Red fabric inkpad
- Antique style alphabet rubber stamps
1. Cut 2.5" x 3.5" fabric scraps using pinking/scalloped scissors.
2. Handstamp words like love, hope, peace, joy, grace, faith and other empowering words on fabric scraps.
3. Proceed to make sachets by handstiching fabric scraps together using long running stitches. Stuff sachets with polyfill. Close the opening and decorate with red button and jute twine hanger loop.
4. Decorate your tree, wreath, bunting or garland with these inspiring ornaments.