Heartstring Gift Tags
Use gift tag paper shaper and mini heart puncher to fashion cute valentine bakery gift tags.
1. Cut out paper tags using paper shaper.
2. Punch out heart design on paper tag.
3. Cut out small piece of fabric swatch and tape underneath heart window.
4. Cut out another paper tag and glue to the back of the first paper tag. Punch out hole to insert bakery twine string.
Heartstring Valentine Card
This is a cute and simple valentine card to match our heart string bakery tag.
1. Using board paper, create your tent card in your desired size (4" x6" or 5" x7"). Fold in half using bone folder.
2. Punch out a border of hearts at the bottom of the card using heart shaped puncher.
3. Cut out strip of fabric to cover heart shaped window. Attach using double sided tape. Cover fabric strip with with strip of board paper.
Lacey Valentine Card
This is the easiest and prettiest valentine card to whip up in less than 5 minutes. All you need is some card stock and decorative pink lace seal (only one available at my ETSY shop).
1. Using board paper, create your tent card in your desired size ( 4" x6" or 5" x7" ). Fold in half using bone folder.
2. Gently peel decorative lace adhesive and carefully apply to bottom area of tent card.
Romantic Doily Valentine Card
This sweet and simple valentine card is even easier to make than the Lacey Valentine Card. All you need is card stock, purchased doily and glue gun.
1. Using board paper, create your tent card in your desired size ( 4" x6" or 5" x7"). Fold in half using bone folder.
2. Apply doily to center of tent card using glue gun.
3. Voila, valentine!
Confetti Hearts in a Bottle
Recycle mini apothecary bottles in a sweet way. Fill them with confetti hearts. You may even want to snuck in a little love message inside your bottle. Enclose this bottle inside your valentine card or use as a gift tag.
1. Cut out confetti hearts using heart shaped tag puncher.
2. Fill bottle with confetti hearts. Insert your teeny weeny love message inside Replace cap.
3. Embellish with tiny ribbon.
4. Enclose inside your valentine card.
Enjoy your valentine weekend. I'm off to do a marathon of my fave romantic K-dramas!