February is the month of love, hearts, chocolate and pink!
Pink Peppermint Brown Sugar Brownies
- 1 oz dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool and add brown sugar. Add eggs and combine until smooth.
2. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to butter mixture. Blend well.
3. Pour mixture into baking pan. Bake at 350F.
4. Let cool and cut into squares. Garnish with peppermint glaze and marshmallow hearts.
Peppermint glaze and marshmallow heart garnish
- 1 cup confectioner' sugar
- 3 tablespoon milk
- Few drops of peppermint flavoring
- Marshmallow hearts
Combine confectioner's sugar, milk and peppermint. Combine together and spoon onto individual bronie squares. Garnish with marshmallow heart and nonpareils.