Welcome to the first day of Handmade Summer Craft Days! From today until the end of July I will be sharing my summer inspired arts and crafts projects and even throw in bits of drink and food recipes.
Let's celebrate blue skies ahead!
Clothesline Bunting Handmade Card
- Fabric scraps
- Miniature wooden clothespins
- 5" x 7" blank tent card
- Jute twine
- Alphabet rubber craft stamp
- Fabric ink
- Glue gun and glue stick
1. Using an alphabet rubber stamp and fabric ink, handstamp letters onto small pieces of bright fabrics to spell out your greeting.
2. Cut out fabric into mini buntings. Clip each bunting individually to miniature clothespin. Attach buntings to piece of jute or natural twine.
3. Apply glue to the back of clothespins and attach to the surface of the 5" x 7" tent card. Decorate ends of the mini bunting clothesline with tiny buttons.
4. Your handmade card is ready! Write away your summer greetings!
Find the version of this tutorial on Tildee.