Stamp Up at Rose and Lotus

by - Monday, August 08, 2011



Howdy do? Sorry for the long pause. I've been busy cooking up a new craft enterprise. This month I'll be opening Rose and Lotus on ETSY, a shop that will be devoted to nothing but 100% hand carved craft rubber stamps. I love collecting rubber stamps but on ETSY, it seems I can't find the designs that I really like. So I'm making my own!

There will be kawaii, zakka style and personalized custom made rubber stamps for kitchen, stationery, holiday, packaging, office and school use at wonderful, reasonable prices. Hope you bookmark the shop when it opens. See you!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's great news, congrats! I love stamps and am really looking forward to seeing your shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Christy! I can't wait to see your new shop.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER