I love the recipes on Home Cooking School as most of the cookies and fancy breads featured are low in sugar. I enjoyed making these quick and easy Choco Chip Snowball Cookies. They remind me of Russian Tea Cookies or Melting Moments. They're also great with chocolate ice cream by the way!
Here's the recipe translated from Korean:
Choco Chip Snowball Cookies
- Butter -80 grams (1/3 cup)
- Sugar 50 grams (1/4 cup)
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Egg- 1 piece
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Choco chips- 80 grams (1/3 cup)
- Powdered sugar
1. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and mix well.
- 2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Add to butter mixture.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Form into 1 tablespoon balls.
5. Bake in a 350 F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool cookies on a wire rack and roll in powdered sugar.
Recipe from Home Cooking School (Korea)