Join me for a halloween party tomorrow!

by - Friday, October 21, 2011


Hello my adorable faeries and  gremlins!

I'm so happy to take part in this year's Fanciful Twist virtual Halloween Party.  I missed last year's spooktacular soiree due to an out-of-town travel schedule.

Year in and year out, Vanessa's virtual blog halloween party remains to be the most magical, most enchanting halloween festivity. It is always very exciting to visit new blogs and meet new blog friends.

Please join me tomorrow for an evening (or an afternoon) of halloween fun. Don't forget to wear a costume. See you!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. HAVE A SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!

    Please fly by my party when you can...
    Hauntingly Yours, Lyndy >^..^<

    Princess Diana's Wedding Ring Giveaway & Haunted Halloween Party:
    http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

    P.S. This ring can be used as a Magickal Dowser...

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER