Recipe: Steamed Cheese Cake
It's a Saturday and time to learn something new from the Baking School! I chose to make Steamed Cheese Cake because it's so easy to do, LOL! There's even no need to preheat an oven. :)
Steamed Cheese Cake 치즈찜케익
- 3-4 slices, cheese
- 100 grams all purpose flour (3/4 cup)
- 4 grams (1 teaspoon) baking powder
- 1 egg
- 60 grams sugar (1 /4 cup + t tbsp)
- milk 70-80 grams
- 20 grams vegetable oil
1. Combine flour and baking powder.
2. Put milk in saucepan, add cheese slices. Stir until milk has semi-melted. Add vegetable oil. Stir to combine.
3. Put egg in bowl. Add sugar.
4. Alternately add milk and flour mixture.
5. Spoon batter onto aluminum or silicon baking cases and steam for 10-15 minutes.
6. Eat while cakes are still warm.
Recipe from bakingschool.co.kr
This is my new favorite snack --Deli Pop Rice Cakes from the mall. The next time I'm craving fatty chocolate chip cookies, I'll reach out for these. They contain no trans fat, sugar, oil etc..in other words quite healthy.
What is your favorite healthy snack?