January Weekend Whimsies

by - Sunday, January 08, 2012

Original recipes from Studio of Mae

Love the picture perfect pantry. Where can you get those stinkin' cute jar labels you say? They can be found on  Love Mae, purveyor of the prettiest fabric home decals. Proudly made in Australia.  



Donut Snowman from Inspire Co.

OMG. I need to run to Dunkin' Donuts to get some munchkin balls and build a snowman like this ASAP.  Amy Powers' brilliant craft ideas always inspire


Raspberry Thighs fashion photo spread on N.E.E.T. Magazine

I don't exactly know what raspberry thighs are but how I wish I can gorge on truckloads of cream cakes and French pastries without the calories going to, uhm my thighs. Macaron-induced stupor sounds like heaven.  Let them me eat cake.



Story of Bear sewing  projects from MCI

Finally this year I want to start making one of these cute, winter teddy bears from Marie Claire Idées. I downloaded the pattern 3 years ago. Apparently I hibernated.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER