|Vintage thread labels|
|Food and gift labels|
|Fabric remnant organizing labels|
|Printable message box|
Channel you inner shabby chic domestic goddess with these utterly feminine and romantic printable organizing crafts from Cathe Holden of Just Something I Made. Deep down in every crafty feminine soul resides a goddess that wants to celebrate everything blissful and beautiful.
This weekend, you can also be a Goddess of Happiness. Debbie Gisonni in her book The Goddess of Happiness: A Down-to Earth Guide for Heavenly Balance and Bliss. I love chapter 14 of her book that discusses the need to accessorize our lives.
Here are her 5 ways of how to accessorize your life:
- Surround yourself with things you love to look at.
- Intermingle frequently with adults, children, animals and nature.
- Fill your home with the smell if fresh-baked cookies or a meal made from scratch.
- Listen to your favorite music while doing mundane chores.
- Carve out time for a special hobby.
Have a beautiful weekend!