I Love Macaron Town

by - Saturday, February 04, 2012

Images from Macaron Town/Sweet Life

I am a big fan of Macaron Town, home of  Berry the little panda fairy. I enjoy following her adventures in sweet macaron town. If there is such thing as brain candy pill, this is it. I dissolve into a vapor of pink tinted happiness just looking at the illustrations.  

Macaron Town is one the lovely illustration blogs of talented Japanese artist Tomoto alongside Tomoto Web Blog.  Visit the Tomoto Web official site for brain candy unlimited. Everything's so kawaii and sweet I can feel the sugar caramelizing in my brain.

Thank you Tomoto for your art!  It makes the world feel so colorful!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER