I added a sprinkling of chocolate morsels and a drizzle of melted chocolate truffles to my favorite brownie recipe for an indulgent weekend dessert treat.
Chocolate Chip and Truffle Brownies
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip morsels
- melted chocolate truffles
- pink mini white chocolate chips (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Melt the butter and the chocolate together in a medium pan over low heat. Stir together and remove from heat.
3. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add salt and flour. Spread the mixture into a greased 8x8 inch brownie pan. Sprinkle top with chocolate chip morsels.
3. Melt chocolate truffles in microwave oven for 20-30 seconds. Drizzle on top of brownie. Chill brownie before serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of pink mini chocolate chips.