1. Cream butter and sugar. Add flour, milk and egg yolk.
2. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
3. Cut out into desired shape using cookie cutter or mold.
4. Bake in pre-heated 350F oven for 11 minutes.
BHG has an amazing collection of free, printable labels for all types of storage tasks and problems. From pantry organizing to desktop streamlining, there's a perfect label to use. No more excuses to get disorganized. :)
Yay! I finally made some cake balls! Sans the fancy lollipop stick, these petite treats still look pretty to eat ala chocolate truffle style.
BROWNIE CAKE BALLS
1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/2 cup butter 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 cup all purpose flour 1/4 tsp salt chocolate candy melts candy sprinkles cake lollipop pop sticks
1. Combine all dry ingredients. Melt butter. Let cool and add eggs and vanilla extract. Add the combined dry ingredients. Mix well. Using a 1 and 1/2 inch melon baller, scoop chocolate brownie into balls. Arrange on a wax paper lined tray and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave or double boiler. Insert lollipop sticks into balls.
2. Dip chocolate brownie balls into melted chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles. Let chocolate dry off before serving.
Is your day dark and dreary? I know mine is. It's been raining endlessly for more than a week now. Anyway here's a fabulous project to replace the gloom with bloom! Color Me Katie has a clever tutorial on how to make rainbow infused flowers. Let's color our world with happiness!
Check out all the amazing handmade projects and crafts submitted to Handmade Pride. If you have any crafty masterpiece that you would like to share with the world, go and share them to spread crafty love, happiness and inspiration.