Perhaps you have seen dessert honey bread being served in Korean cafes. Well, you can enjoy this wonderful delicious treat at home with your favorite cup of coffee!
KOREAN HONEY BREAD
- 2 inch thick unsliced white or wheat bread
- honey butter
- cinnamon sugar
- maple syrup or chocolate syrup
- peanut butter spread
- whipped cream
- fruits (cherries, kiwi, strawberry etc)
1. Microwave 2 tbsp honey and butter for 20 seconds.
2. Cut 1 inch thick grid-like patterns across the bread. Drizzle top with honey butter mixture until the bread gets well soaked.
3. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Toast in the oven for 10 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Transfer bread to a plate. Spread top with peanut butter. Drizzle with maple or chocolate syrup.
5. Pipe whipped cream rosettes or swirls on top of the bread. Garnish with sliced fruit.
6. Dust with cocoa or confectionery sugar.
7. Enjoy! Happy eating!