Don't throw those carton boxes just yet. You can turn them into some yummy and spicy looking Christmas tree ornaments.
DIY HOMEMADE CARDBOARD GINGERBREAD BOYS
- Corrugated cardboard recycled from carton box
- White yarn
- Gingham ribbon
- Tiny colored wooden beads
- Nylon string
- Brown and white poster paint
1. From a piece of carton cardboard, cut out several gingerbread boy shapes using a cookie cutter.
2. Paint edges of the cardboard gingerbread boys with brown poster paint for a golden brown cookie effect. Using clear all-purpose glue,outline the cardboard shapes with white yarn to create a royal icing effect. Let dry.
3. Paint details such as eyes and mouth. To dress up your gingerbread boy cookie ornament, glue button ribbon or felt embellishments. Attach a clear nylon loop on top of the ornament. Your gingerbread boy is now ready to hang on the tree!