There are lots of clothespin angel tutorials out there but this version is probably the simplest and the easiest. A bit of cupcake wrapper and fabric/washi tape are all you need to create these simple but sweet Christmas tree ornaments.
SWEETLY SIMPLE CLOTHESPIN ANGELS
- Wooden clothespins
- Cupcake wrapper
- Fabric or washi tapes
- Ornament wire hanger
- Glue gun and glue stick
1. Fold a cupcake wrapper into half. Scrunch the middle portion to form "wings."
2. Wrap the upper portion of the wooden clothespin with a piece of fabric or washi tape.
3. Wind a piece of ornament wire into the center of the cupcake wrapper wing.
4. Using a glue gun, attach the wing to the upper portion of the clothespin angel.
5. Voila, your clothespin angel is ready to hang on the tree!