Tokyo Dreams

by - Sunday, October 19, 2014


Gosh, how long has it been since I last posted? I haven't abandoned the blog or disappeared from the face of the earth. I've just been busy. Last week I had the chance to travel to Tokyo, Japan and I'm posting a bunch of travel photos as we're all Japanophiles here in crafty land.

I love Tokyo! It's all I dreamed and imagined it to be and more.





Believe me, Hello Kitty is even much cuter in person and she confirmed that she is indeed a cat!   










Japan is food heaven and I never had a thirsty moment, like ever.


Sweets for my sweet tooth


Some stuff I bought for myself. I want to buy the whole store but Tokyo is soooo expensive.






Random cutie things to drool at







Followed the Golden Arch in Shinjuku to try the limited edition Halloween inspired Japanese black burger. It's surprisingly tasty!  





Not even Typhoon Vongfong can stop the fun at Disney Sea. 


My favorite view of Tokyo is the Rainbow Bridge from Odaiba





The must-do in Tokyo: Do the Shibuya Scramble Crossing and see Hachiko's bronze  statue near Shibuya station.



Even the terminals are kawaii!







The larger than life Gundam Robot at  Gundam Front in Diver City Tokyo Plaza







Akihabara- the manga, anime and cosplay epicenter





Navigating Tokyo's rail stations is quite challenging but the ride itself is pure zen.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome back! And thanks for all the amazing pictures!
    I had the pleasure of going to Tokyo as a kid (and Disney there too!) and had a great time:) But I really want to go back as an adult. I would visit a lot of extra stuff now too. And shopping, oh, all the shopping I'd do, haha;) Not that I didn't get any cute souvenirs back then, but you know what I mean, right?
    I'm actually curious to see what you got too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time to visit and indeed Tokyo is beyond amazing. I would love to back soon!

      Delete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER