Sweet Christmas Cheers: Apothecary Winter Dome
Want a bit of a winter wonderand even if you are in tropical climes? All you need is some large apothecary jar, a snowman figurine or holiday miniatures, and some baking soda and drops of water.
APOTHECARY WINTER DOME
- large apothecary jar
- Winter figurine or miniatures
- baking soda (1-1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp of water
1. In a clean bowl, mix baking soda with 1 tablespoon of water. Fluff with a fork.
2. Transfer the baking soda to a clean apothecary jar.
3. Arrange winter-inspired figurines or miniatures inside the jar. Replace cap and decorate top with a ribbon or sprigs of greenery (optional).
4. Enjoy your winter wonderland. Let it snow! Let it snow!