Green Tea Cupcakes Recipe
Tired of sugary sweet cupcakes? Try refreshing green tea cupcakes for a change.
GREEN TEA CUPCAKES RECIPE
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp packed matcha green tea powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
Green Tea Buttercream:
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp match green tea powder
1. Cream butter, sugar and eggs. Add vanilla.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter mixture. Add milk and matcha powder.
4. Bake in cupcake liners for 15 minutes. Set aside cupcakes. Let cool.
5. Decorate with piped green tea buttercream and silver dragées.
6. Dust with matcha green tea powder.