Easter craft project #1

by - Saturday, March 28, 2009



I love craft punchers and stampers. There's so many crafts and ideas you can create from them like this doily fringed cake stand!

To showcase Easter eggs in style, decorate plain, white cake stands with dainty paper fringes. You can use purchased paper doily lace or you can create scalloped paper garlands. Alternately, you can use a paper edge punch like this Martha Stewart floral edge lace punch which I used for this project.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi

    Easter is coming very soon. I have already created easter ecards. Please check and if you like, send them to your loved ones free of cost.
    http://www.dgreetings.com/easter-cards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty !
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several of her punches too Christy and LOVE them! They are all so pretty! Your stand and eggs look perfect together, I always love the colors you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have managed to resist candy shell chocolate eggs so far, but for how much longer, I do not know! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love punches and stampers!! Too bad they don't sell many of them here, and to order online, the shipping cost would be as expensive or at least half the price of the items.. darn..

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER