Decorate a Gingerbread House + Elf Love

by - Sunday, November 20, 2011


It's playtime! Decorate a gingerbread cottage to your heart's content over at Jenny Harris' porftfolio website.  Hmm, I  like the way how my gingerbread house turned out.  I've always wanted to create a jelly bean Christmas tree anway.


Images from Jenny Harris


You can also find an elfishly cute jolly holiday list printable on Jenny blog Allsorts. Speaking of elves, I just spied the cutest elf patterns ever from the Wee Wonderfuls Shop! Aren't these dolls excruciatingly sweet?


Image from Wee Wonderfuls/Hillary Lang

You may also want to do an elf stitchette embroidery project  from Wee Wonderfuls just like the ones I made a few years ago. 

Happy Sunday!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Elferiffic :) So many wonderful ideas here, your recent posts alone have really got me into the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER