Scandinavian Style Crafts- Part Deux

by - Friday, November 25, 2011





This is part 2 of the Scandinavian holiday craft projects that I started early this year. The Swedish Dala Horse Stocking is made from Allsorts' adorable free pattern. Meanwhile the Tree Treasure ornaments  are made from  Clare Young's Scandinavian Needlecraft book. The Dala Horse Felt Sugar Cookie Ornaments are inspired by my favorite cookie cutter shape. Hmm, speaking of cookies... decorated sugar cookie pops are my favorite holiday indulgence. I just have to buy myself a cute cookie pop every week. :)



You may want to check out the zakka stitchery and rubber stamp patterns that I preciously shared. They're great for small ornament projects. Don't forget to visit the Simply Christmas blog event happening at  Shabby Art Boutique. I'm going to have a guest post early next week.

Happy weekend!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just a quick note to say that I'm enjoying so much your links to previous blogs, and also the lovely blog events you share with us! Your blog has been such a joy to discover. <3

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER