Hoppity hop

by - Thursday, March 22, 2012


It's that time of the year when handmade plushy bunnies go hoppity- hop! I always look forward to Easter crafting as it is my tradition to sew bunny plushies every year.  Last year I made Tilda springtime bunnies and this year I'm making made soft bunnies from Ottobre Design's free pattern. These anatomically irreverent bunnies really remind me of  Hallmark's zany Hoops and Yoyo character duo!

Thank you to all who participated in the sponsored giveaway from Shabby Apple. I will be closing the competition in the next 2 hours. Better drop your name in the hat before comments are closed.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER