Desk Motivation

by - Monday, January 14, 2013




One of the joys of the new year is getting a new desk calendar.  This year I getting a Le Petit Prince weekly scheduler from 7321 Design. I love the look of anything kraft papery.

Have you also seen the printable 2013 calendar roundup on Pinterest?  Hope you have found and printed a favorite.




I also discovered the DIY possibilities of Reform sticker papers. I love how it can turn old materials into neat  looking desktop items such as this tin can jute twine dispenser.

I will be back with a tutorial soon. Have a great January!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Christie! I tried to comment the other day, but I'd forgotten I'd turned off that cookies feature that allows one to be signed in and comment (if that makes any sense). But: Happy New Year!
    I printed out this calender (scroll down a tad) and have hung it on a string - turning over the month 'in process'.
    Wishing you all the very best in this new year ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...I had not seen them, thank you. I need to be a better blog friend this year!!!

    Happy New Week!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ps I love Le Petit Prince

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER