The cork board list

by - Tuesday, March 13, 2018



I don't have a bucket list, only a cork board list.

I found this geography inspired cork board frame recently and it was on sale. It was the last piece on display so I immediately grabbed it since I have been eyeing it for weeks. It makes my inner cartographer happy. I have always been obsessed with maps. Back in the old days I would ask for my grandma's humongous map inserts found inside the mystical pages of National Geographic Magazine. So what do I do with this board? Maybe post names of random/must-visit/will visit in the next lifetime countries, international recipes, phone numbers, post-its, photos, art! The hippie side of me would say it makes a nice dream board. Perhaps this cork board would change my perspective a little bit. Maybe think of the world more as my oyster (pardon the cliche).
By the way, I really love this monochromatic colour scheme a lot. This earthy combo of bulletin board brown, sawdust and pinewood. Oh, if you want to see the other colors that rock my world check out this archive.

Happy new week!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER